Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Little About Myself and My Blog

Well, um, hello, I go by the name of Hope, even though it may or may not be my real name, inserted on my records or anything like that. I'm part Native American (the Cherokee tribe of Oklahoma and the Sioux tribe of South Dakota), Irish, and German. I live nowhere in particular, but I just Drift on Dream Street.

OK, so, that was the BORING details, I'm here to explain abut my blog just a lot more, and to (hopefully!) share some dreams, and get caught up with posting. On here, I'll list mainly dreams. A dream about how I want to be successful, etc. Hopefully, they'll come true, but I trust fate when it come to this one. I'm (in a way) like a gypsie... except without all the like, sex, drugs, and homeless-ness, but more like the playing with fate, tarot cards, dream searches and definitons, possible futures in dreams, visions, palm reading...yeah, all that jazz that quite a few people believe in, but MANY who practice one strict religion don't. Someting about it going aginst God, or something like that...(if you know, and I am incorrect, please enlighten me.) But try going OUTSIDE the lines, think OUTSIDE the box, when I say, "if religion is so controlling, what's going to happen if we accidently set an athiest as president, and his first law is banning all church, or talk of God...not that that would ever happen....I do believe in God myself, I'm just throwing out there, we all break the rules when it comes to sinning, but is it in the Bible that we can not try and predict our future?"

Okay...that was a little image of how deep I can get with dreams, and thoughts. It's a power...I have a power with my writing...and I can do good or evil with that....what about you? Do you want to go change the world through the power of YOUR voice, YOUR writings?! Give it a try, and please, I need comments...

Drifting&Dreams

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through Tandice (she subscribed to your blog.)

    Wow, so interesting and entertaining to write. You write like no one I've ever met. Very unique, great to read!

    Your writing makes my mind go deeper in thought (that's a good thing).

    Welcome to blogger!

    Great first post!

    Have a nice day :)!

    -SimplyShy

    ReplyDelete